[Sugar-devel] Relevant code related to key change in Music Blocks

Anindya Kundu anindyaak007 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 05:12:29 EDT 2020

Key changes happen if solfege is moveable, i.e. moveableDo returns true.
>From logo.js, I got references to getNote() function in utils/musicutils.js.

I think you should be looking for the (three) "if (moveable)" blocks inside
getNote() in musicutils.js.

Also, the first of the said if blocks references
getScaleAndHalfSteps(keySignature), which is present in the same file.

*Anindya Kundu*