[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2020 Sugar team meeting

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed May 6 03:42:07 EDT 2020

We met at 5pm IST using Zoom.

We had James, Rahul, Jui, Saumya, and Shaan.

We introduced ourselves.

James spoke about what the meeting is for, when and how we should
meet, how we should defer technical problems to GitHub or mailing
list, and how we should summarise the meeting for the mailing list,

James spoke about how the community bonding period is also for us to
check the students can and will contribute, and that students should
tell their mentors if they are having problems with that.

We spoke about changed exam schedules, and that we'd share them once
they are known.

We spoke about starting coding early to compensate for losing time to
exams.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/