[Sugar-devel] Proposal Review request

Jui Pradhan juipradhan2k at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:55:40 EDT 2020

Hi Saumya,
                  Just went through your final proposal (opened the doc
link). Saw you added my bulleted method of porting activities to Python 3 ;
observing closely related codebase of other activities, the right fit table
and more points I mentioned in my draft proposal. I feel delighted to know
that I have inspired you greatly! :)
But I just hope having the same points in our proposal, in no way affects
the proposal reviewing by mentors.

Regards,
Jui Pradhan