[Sugar-devel] Proposal Review Request

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 29 16:45:35 EDT 2020

Thanks Aviral,

We have a draft shared on our dashboard with your name.

Application Review begins in a couple of days.  For exact time in your
timezone, see
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/#timeline

You are welcome to work further on the proposal, or on right fit.
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC#right-fit

Next time, please post to the mailing list a PDF.

Google Docs should not be posted because a document can change after
you send the link, a document can disappear, the export feature may be
turned off, and we don't want to require our members to use Google
Docs.
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC#want-to-work-with-us-

--
James Cameron