[Sugar-devel] Request for sugarizer game activity pack proposal review

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 29 16:07:18 EDT 2020

Thanks Prakash,

We have two drafts shared on our dashboard with your name.

Application Review in a few days.  For exact time in your timezone,
see https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/#timeline

You are welcome to work further on the proposals, or on right fit.
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC#right-fit

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 05:56:28PM +0530, prakash ujjwal wrote:
> With Updated timeline
>
> On Sun, Mar 29, 2020, 5:06 PM prakash ujjwal <[1]prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>     Hope you allĀ are doing well.
>     I have attached my proposal for sugarizer game activity pack project idea.
>     Kindly review the same.Any suggestion would be appreciated.

> [1] mailto:prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/