[Sugar-devel] PROPOSAL REVIEW[James Cameron,Lionel Laske]

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 29 04:36:08 EDT 2020

Thanks Abhishek,

Our list of proposals has none by Abhishek Tanwar.  Is this the
name you registered as?  If not, what name?

Application Review begins in a few days.  For exact time in your
timezone, see
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/how-it-works/#timeline

You are welcome to work further on the proposal, or on right fit.
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC#right-fit

Next time, please post to the mailing list a PDF attachment, because;.

* a Google Drive file can disappear, making our mailing list archives
  useless, and impeding other research into the same problem the
  proposal covers,

* we don't want to require our members to use Google Drive, because
  some members have limited network bandwidth, policy blocking, or
  a philosophical objection to using proprietary software.

Hope that helps you understand why we push for this.

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 05:13:07PM +0530, Abhishek Tanwar wrote:
> Hello
> I am sharing the first draft of my proposal. I would like to request the sugar
> labs community to please go through it and provide me with valuable feedback.
> Also, please let me know if any changes are required.
> Thank you
>
> [1][pdf] SUGAR GAME ACTIVITY PACK PROPOSAL (1).pdf

> [1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OvX7wFSwLSw0o6rHJMJlumgol2c11JiJ/view?usp=drive_web

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/