[Sugar-devel] Debian Advocacy for sugar

Jui Pradhan juipradhan2k at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 12:52:50 EDT 2020

Hello,
I have previously contributed to sugarlabs and also have the required
prerequisites for the project ideas-
Maintain 25 Activities
Port to python 3
Debian Advocacy for sugar. I would share my draft proposals shortly.

This is regarding the third project idea, Debian Advocacy for sugar,
On the Sugar-devel mailing list, I went through the threads which had a
discussion regarding this idea. (
http://sugarlabs.1511649.n2.nabble.com/Contributing-through-GSOC-td7613238.html
 )
However, the kind of work and contribution that is expected out of this
project is a little blurry. I am not quite sure how I can contribute; any
information regarding the sugar-packaging process, the issues,
contributions and the project idea will be of great help. Are there
resources or sugar-docs which might help? (I have already seen the ones in
sugar/docs on GitHub). Kindly, guide me to begin contributing to the
project in the right direction, with right resources.

Thank you.
Regards,
Jui Pradhan