[Sugar-devel] [GSOC' 20] Idea Discussion (Port Sugarizer activities to Sugar)

Saumya Prakash saumyaprakash30 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 02:33:12 EDT 2020

Hi !
My name is Saumya Prakash. I have some questions regarding the idea Port
Sugarizer activities to Sugar
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2020.md#port-sugarizer-activities-to-sugar>
.

   1. Is it okay to say that if  I can't find Sugarizer activity written in
   python this mean that I have to write in python following these
   <http://write.flossmanuals.net/make-your-own-sugar-activities/creating-your-first-activity/>
steps
   and this is known as porting Sugarizer activities to Sugar.
   2. I am not able to understand "backport the changes from Sugarizer
to sugar-web".
   (in Suggested issues to work on)

Currently, I found GetThingsDone
<https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/tree/master/activities/GetThingsDone.activity>
activity
is not in python so I am writing it in py to understand and gain some
experience in writing activities and try to release it.

I have shared my GDoc link of proposal at gsoc website but its not
completed. I will share it to mailing list as soon as I completes it and
clears all my doubts.

Thank you.