[Sugar-devel] Request for sugarizer knowledge activity pack proposal review

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:35:19 EDT 2020

Hi Prakash,

Nice proposal.

I'm surprised about your mention of Sugarizer Vue Activity Template: it's
very cool. It could be completed by a full implementation of the tutorial
in Vue.js.

Regarding the Curriculum activity, skills completed should be displayed in
a different way than skills uncompleted. i.e. the use should not have to
click on a skill to know if it's completed or not. I'm not sure what the
"Progress" button will show.

Regarding the Vote activity, I don't see the interest of "Time period or
expiry   date/time of poll": it will start/stop when the host determine it.
Same for "Max   number of votes allowed"; every user connected to the
activity should be able to vote.

Regards.

                 Lionel