[Sugar-devel] Query regarding GSoC timeline

Chandan Prakash b18050 at students.iitmandi.ac.in
Sat Mar 21 08:57:35 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,
This is a small query regarding GSoC timeline in student proposal. I am
finding it difficult to provide a confirm timing for my university
examinations as my semester has been extended due to covid19. I also do not
know proper dates for it as of now . It may happen that I may not be able
to show up for different week other than what stated on my proposal due to
university examinations. But I am sure I will be covering that in my other
days when it was supposed to happen .
Is it okay ? I just want to confirm because in other mail , James had said
that student just not work during  GSoC but community wants them to work
with them for years. I think in that respect this is not a big deal and
something same for timeline .
Please suggest me if I am wrong . I will be also sharing my proposal soon .

Thanks