[Sugar-devel] Implode Activity for Sugarizer

Abhishek Tanwar abhishektanwar084 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 23:00:42 EDT 2020

Implode activity of sugar can be a very good addition to  Sugarizer in
terms of the values it can inculcate in young students. It is a game based
on 'Tetris'. Implode activity can help the young ones to develop mental
strength and improve their thinking ability and help them think in
different paths without actually performing actions.
One of the biggest values it can inculcate in a young mind is the power of
retention as one needs to remember the sequence of steps followed in case a
situation is experienced in which no further moves can be made. In that
case, the game will have to be started from the beginning and the user will
have to analyze where did he/she go wrong and rectify it.

I have been Reverse Engineering the Implode Activity of sugar and I have
also developed an algorithm for this game which is 70% done.

Please share your thoughts and constructive comments.