[Sugar-devel] Proposal Template

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Mar 17 18:00:48 EDT 2020

Thanks for bringing that to our attention.  The template on the Wiki
has been marked deprecated and obsolete.

I agree with Walter.

You may use our proposal template or your own.

Take care not to fixate on your proposal.  Your interactions with
Sugar Labs, via GitHub issues, pull requests, commits, chat, and
mailing list are just as or even more relevant.  A proposal that
stands alone without interactions is inherently weak, no matter what
the proposal claims.  Your actions speak louder than your words.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 02:51:23AM +0530, Abhishek Tanwar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have found two proposal template
> FIRST: [1]https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/Template
> SECOND: [2]https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Template.md
>
> Proposal Template at github for 2020 lacks some points which are present in
> the template at [3]https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/Template .I
> wish to mention some points from the later .
> Can I merge the two proposal templates?
>
> Thank You

> [1] https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/Template
> [2] https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Template.md