[Sugar-devel] Discussing GSOC project sugarizer knowledge activity pack

prakash ujjwal prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:31:32 EDT 2020

Regarding vote Activity,

1) In home screen, quickly choosing the poll template and run the vote
means there should be default some poll( with default question, images etc)
like exerciser activity and we can choose one of them and start the voting.
And in setting screen we will we can create poll by choosing type of poll
i.e. yes/no, enter value etc. And can configure it.

2) users joining the activity or giving the vote may or may not see the
result immediately as it depends on host.
But they will surely see the result after vote ends .

Am I right?