[Sugar-devel] Proposal query

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 10:59:55 EDT 2020

To reduce wasted effort, just make sure that the idea is really needed by
talking to the project mentor or one of the heads of the segment - {Lionel,
James, or Walter} if you're not sure who the mentor might be.

If the previous GSoC project was already done, it might not be needed again
so just talk to a mentor once to confirm if it's required.

Regarding credits: No need for credits, though you can mention the project
if you want.

Feel free to ignore all the above advice and send a proposal directly to
sugar-devel for review.

All the best,
Sumit