[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2020 (Game Activity Pack) Proposal Review Request

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Mar 17 04:02:25 EDT 2020

Thanks Dhruv.

Yours is the first proposal, well done.

Please also submit on Google Summer of Code.

Please also post as PDF here on mailing list.  Google Docs can change,
a document can disappear (making our archives useless), the export
feature may be turned off, and we don't want to require our members to
use Google Docs.

Please do read https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/README.md
carefully.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 07:03:36AM +0000, Dhruv Misra wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I am submitting my GSoC 2020 Proposal for Sugarizer Game Activity Pack for
> review. Kindly suggest the necessary changes. I am sharing a link for comment
> access to the Google Docs file here:
>
> [1]https://docs.google.com/document/d/
> 13r3PrpcHw0Veu8edCCrmrNmiJHyM8x6Tz-0RxbJ_rnI/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Looking forward to your comments and feedback.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Dhruv Misra

> [1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/13r3PrpcHw0Veu8edCCrmrNmiJHyM8x6Tz-0RxbJ_rnI/edit?usp=sharing

James Cameron