[Sugar-devel] Discussing GSOC project sugarizer knowledge activity pack

prakash ujjwal prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:35:20 EDT 2020

Thanks Lionel.

Regarding the second question,
If I am the child or user, I have my skills set of which some of are
validated by me and some skills are not.
So, I share the activity ,the users joining my activity instance, will get
all my skills set but can't edit those skills. ( Like exerciser activity)
Also they can't see which activities are validated or not validated by me.

But if we talk about the use for sharing skills set feature.
Is it to,
1) Let teachers see the skill set the child(one who is sharing the
activity) wants to acquire ,

2) let other children use the same skill set as others for themselves
Am I right?

Are their any other uses?

Thanks