[Sugar-devel] Running of sugar

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 15 18:13:36 EDT 2020

I'm not sure what you are asking for.  Previously you've been asking
about Sugarizer.  Instructions for Sugar are very different.  I also
don't know which documentation you have already read.  So I shall
point you at the Sugar documentation for development environment;

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/blob/master/docs/development-environment.md

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 08:28:59PM +0530, Swayam Samyak Debasis wrote:
> Can anyone tell me in detail about running of sugar in my system as a
> developer? Actually, I am not getting enough information from the
> documentation.
>
> Thanks.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/