[Sugar-devel] Flow of Exporting the code in TurtleArt

Vaibhav Aren vaibhavdaren at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:44:57 EDT 2020

1. This [1] repository contains code by Marion Zepf. He was a Gsoc13
student developer under Walter and Claudia :)
He worked on export python code for turtle art(python version of turtle
blocks).
Take hints from here.
2. In TurtleblockJS, I think we can write a parser this parser will be a
box function.
It takes the block code input and outputs run-able javascript code. This
extracted javascript code can run on other platforms
We can also innovate and export to mp3. Listen to our compositions on the
go.

Important Links:-

[1] https://github.com/outofthecave/ta-python-export-dev
[2]