[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel] Proposal: moving "assisting mentors" back to role for GSoC 2020

Devin Ulibarri devin at ulibarri.website
Fri Mar 13 09:57:21 EDT 2020

Hi,
I expect that the project "## Music Blocks Scale Degree vs n^th Modal P
itch" would be near impossible without my assistance.
Also, my resume is never benefited thus far from any of these things. I
have never gotten a job from putting these things on a resume. The
"problem" is that I identify myself as a musician, and music career
jobs do not care to see GSoC on the resume.
At any rate, I am happy to help. In particular, I want to stamp out
this design issue as it is it seems to me to be the last big design
issue for all the basic functions of a visual programming language.
Devin