[Sugar-devel] Contribution through GSOC

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Mar 10 16:58:04 EDT 2020

Thanks.  That sequence explains the cause.  You first installed a
version of Sugar before the fix, then you installed a version with the
fix.  The version with the fix restores the configuration to what it
was before, but you had already lost the original configuration.

You could entirely wipe your system and reinstall, and let this be a
lesson to you not to make changes to your critical systems.  ;-)

Or you may set the gsettings key back to default.  "Workaround is to
use gsettings to change cursor-theme in org.gnome.desktop.interface
back to what it was.";
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/issues/827

Srevin Saju gave related advice in another thread;
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2020-March/057928.html

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/