[Sugar-devel] Contribution through GSOC

Saumya Mishra 2017230 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Tue Mar 10 16:44:51 EDT 2020

The problem is with my system somewhere as I first installed Packaged Sugar
and while opening new desktop  session , my cursor was changed then I
installed Sugar's Native-build without removing Packaged Sugar. Is there
any way I can remove whole Sugar from my system and so that I can
re-install it correctly?