[Sugar-devel] Getting Started with Sugar Labs in GSOC 2020

Muskan muskanvk97 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:26:19 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
My name is Muskan and I am a final year Undergraduate student from India. I
believe that it is never late to get started so I am planning to contribute
to Sugar Labs for GSOC 2020. I am really captivated by the idea behind
Sugar Labs which empowers students in such a way that they can can reshape
and reinvent  content into powerful learning activities. I think this is
something that each and every student needs right now. I would love to be a
part of such a organization and help to spread this strong message and
contribute to the community as well as to many other people's life. Can
anyone here  help me get started ?
I will be really grateful.
Best,
Muskan