[Sugar-devel] Proposal for GSOC 2020

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:07:27 EDT 2020

Hi Swayam,

Thanks for your interest in SugarLabs and Sugarizer.

You're welcome to communicate by mail with me on the Sugarizer Knowledge
activity pack project.

I suggest you to start by actions mentioned on the "First steps to start"
section here:
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2020.md#sugarizer-knowledge-activity-pack
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2020.md>

Note also that to have a chance to be selected for this project, you must
propose a solution for the Chess activity issue here:
https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/issues/592

Regards.

        Lionel