[Sugar-devel] About Flatpak porting

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 08:25:43 EDT 2020

If you goal is to make Activities run as Flatpak (independently of Sugar
services) then you must do the port.

The port complexity varies depending on how many of these services are used
(and how big the dependency is). Best case scenario the port is just a 1
liner, worst case, it requires other adaptations.