[Sugar-devel] Proposal for GSOC 2020(Swayam Samyak Debasis)

Swayam Samyak Debasis 1234swayamsamyak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 08:03:16 EDT 2020

Hello,
I am Swayam Samyak Debasis,3rd year IT student from College Of Engineering
and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India. I started contributing to contributing
more than a month to sugarizer.I am interested in the idea "sugarizer
knowledge activity pack" and I would like to write a proposal for the same.
I want to discuss this idea with Lionel Laske so that I could start making
my proposal. I don't know how to get started. Should I directly mail him.
Any help in this regard is much appreciated.