[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2020

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:44:16 EDT 2020

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your interest in SugarLabs and Sugarizer.

You're welcome to communicate by mail with me and other mentors (Ashish and
Michaël, both in CC) on Sugarizer projects.

BTW I suggest you to choose one of this project because it's more than
unlikely that you could be able to make a proposal for all of them.
Once you've choose one, read attentively the "First steps to start section"
for this project on
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2020.md

Note also that to have a chance to be selected for activity pack projects,
you must propose a solution for the Chess activity issue here:
https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/issues/592

Regards.

        Lionel.