[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2020

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 8 17:54:04 EDT 2020

I'm not sure what you mean by installed sugarlabs.

I've no specific beginner issues at the moment, sorry.  It takes
longer to write them down and answer questions than it does to fix
them myself.  You can search GitHub Issues and filter by
org:sugarlabs instead of user:yourself.

You can also look at our defined project list for Sugar;
https://github.com/orgs/sugarlabs/projects

On Sun, Mar 08, 2020 at 05:55:19PM +0530, Saumya Mishra wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am Saumya Mishra from UttarPradesh , India. I am currently pursuing Bachelor
> of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) from PDPM Indian Institute of
> Information Technology Jabalpur,Madhya Pradesh,India. I am really interested in
> participating in Gsoc this year contributing in this great organization. I
> have programming experience in python as well as in javascript.
>
> I want to work under the project: Port Sugar and core activities to python3 for
> gsoc this year.
>
> I have installed sugarlabs on my linux but don't know where should I start.
> Where can i find beginner issues to get started with?

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/