[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] New logo for Sugar Labs

Claudia Urrea callaurrea at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:58:30 EST 2020

Thank you all for the hours and the effort to design these logos. This
somehow assumes we want to change the logo... perhaps we do, but it would
be great to hear the story behind each of the designs, so we can use it for
branding. We also need to understand the assumptions that were made
regarding the existing logo, what needs to be preserved and what needs to
change, etc. (I have been part of a re-branding process and we began with a
study of the current logo and detected opportunities for the design.)

Would it be ok for the groups to record a short video with those ideas?
Should the community vote on the existing logo vs. these designs?

Thanks again,

Claudia