[Sugar-devel] Music Blocks v3.0 is released.

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:25:58 EST 2020

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 8:52 PM Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sugar yes. The new version of Browse should work nicely.
> Sugarizer, no. Lionel has said it is too large.
>
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 7:53 PM James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
>
>> Are there any plans to add Music Blocks to Sugarizer or Sugar?

At James: What is the recommended approach to embedding inside Browse these
days?
In the past, I simply modified the HOME_PAGE_GCONF_KEY to use a copy of
musicblocks included in the bundle. Do you recommend removing some
unrelated Browse functionality, such as the search bar? Do you think it is
worth modifying Browse itself to make it easier to do this sort of
embedding?

regards.

-walter

--