[Sugar-devel] Getting started with Sugar Dev.

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:44:37 EDT 2020

I received a mail asking for help. Anyone here who's willing to get on a
zoom call for providing basic guidance on Sugar to Rahul Vaish?

"""
Hi Sumit,

I respect your time and energy. I am very hesitant to ask, but if you have
15 -20 mins in this week's time, could we connect on the Zoom meeting, I
need some guidance regarding sugar.

Thanks.

Regards
Rahul.