[Sugar-devel] Sugar Dev Setup

Jui Pradhan juipradhan2k at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 14:48:52 EDT 2020

Great! :)

Similar question was asked on the sugar-devel mailing list before, you can
have a look:
http://sugarlabs.1511649.n2.nabble.com/Testing-Changes-td7613344.html

For sugar-activities, you can use ssh or make changes directly from within
sugar-desktop.
While making changes to Sugar Activities, place them in Sugar activity
 paths:

   - /usr/share/sugar/activities/
   - ~/Activities/

Save the activity as Name.activity. Here Name is generally the activity
name. Sometimes you may not be able to see it as a Sugar activity, in that
case you might consider restarting your Sugar Desktop.

Regards,
Jui