[Sugar-devel] Sugar Dev Setup

Jui Pradhan juipradhan2k at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 13:41:06 EDT 2020

Hi Rahul,
Thanks for reaching out!

Please go through these links for

   - How you can help:
   https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/src/how-can-i-help.md
   - How to Setup a Development environment :
   https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/blob/master/docs/development-environment.md

You said that, *I learned from the Github/ReadMe
that sugar-artwork,  sugar-datastore, sugar-toolkit-gtk3 are the
dependencies for sugar. *You don't need to rebuild sugar from scratch, you
could just download the iso image and get it running.

Hope that helps.
Regards,
Jui