[Sugar-devel] What happened to Pointillism Activity?

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:43:19 EDT 2020

I think that people who have certain privileges who haven't contributed and
haven't been active in the community in any way for quite a while should
have their privilege revoked, if someone is still active in the community I
don't think they should be removed from the Github org as long as they
don't have certain privileges.

Sent earlier with another email that wasn't subscribed to the list just in
case you get my reply twice, apologies.