[Sugar-devel] Debian Advocacy for Sugar - Update - 19-June-2020

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jun 22 19:55:31 EDT 2020

I'll put it another way; try not to conflate your progress reporting as part of GSoC with issue reporting to the community.  Nobody is likely to take action on problems you report in your mail.  We have an issue tracking method using GitHub, which you should use when you discover an issue with Sugar that you don't plan to fix.  If you plan to fix it, then a pull request is to be used.  You should spend the time to find out if what you observe is due to Sugar, Debian, or something else.  You can use Fedora SoaS, Sugar Live Build, or OLPC OS to help differentiate.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/