[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Knowledge Activity Pack meeting [17 June]

Dhruv Misra dhruvmisra at live.com
Wed Jun 17 06:33:54 EDT 2020

Hey there,

I had the weekly meeting with my mentor Lionel today i.e. 17 June at 9H UTC.

We reviewed tasks from last week and the teacher’s review of our new activity. Last week following the review, we decided to add different notation levels, which took a part of my time. We discussed thoroughly the design of the Rewards view. In the end we talked about the implementation of presence and the one-way sharing required.

  *   Tasks from last week:
     *   Fixed the upload palette
     *   Added localization to CurriculumChooser and change JSON structure
     *   Work on the Trophies/Rewards view
     *   Added features to SugarDevice
     *   Worked a little on the Rewards View

  *   Issues encountered last week: Change in plans regarding notation levels following teacher’s review

  *   Tasks for next week:
     *   Move the notationLevel property to JSON
     *   Create the rewards view as discussed
     *   Add presence to implement one way sharing
     *   Update Fraction activity with the latest Sugar components

Thanks,
Dhruv Misra