[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer game activity pack meeting (13 June)

prakash ujjwal prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 06:44:01 EDT 2020

I and my mentor Ashish had a meeting on sugarizer game activity pack at
3:00 PM IST on 13th June.

We discussed about the previous tasks.
We have discussed about bugs and about the UI of result screen.

   1. Previous tasks completed: question set generation and hints
   generation algorithms integrated, compulsory operators palette added,
   difficulty level palette added, timer enabled mode added, redo button
   added, other fixes done.
   2. problems faced in previous tasks: bugs etc
   3. Tasks in upcoming week: UI changes, Journal integration, start
   implementing multiplayer mode.