[Sugar-devel] Debian Advocacy for Sugar - Update

Shaan Subbaiah B C shaansubbaiah.cs18 at bmsce.ac.in
Sat Jun 6 04:11:09 EDT 2020

Hello Ibiam,
Great to know that the markdown formatted as html is more convenient.

I'm not entirely sure that the web activity issue is due to libglib2.0-dev
no being present as a depenency but the error seems to be caused due to
some header file missing that is fixed by installing that package.

I'll open the issues as you specified and test further.

Best,
Shaan