[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Knowledge Activity Pack meeting (4 June)
dhruvmisra at live.com
Thu Jun 4 07:03:18 EDT 2020
I had the weekly meeting with my mentor Lionel today i.e. 4 June at 9H UTC.
We discussed thoroughly the UI changes required in Curriculum activity and created a list for each screen. We have decided to go forward with Medals instead of Flags to show acquired skills. We concluded by deciding to add the next feature: creation/updation/deletion of categories and skills.
* Tasks from last week:
* Imported dataset of JeValide for development.
* Added Curriculum Activity PR and work on upload feature.
* Added LZString compression to the activity template.
* Integrated Activity Template with Fraction.
* Issues encountered last week: None
* Tasks for next week:
* Make the required UI changes to Curriculum, replacing flags with medals.
* Work on create/update/delete/sort for categories and skills.
* Working on creating the SugarDevice component
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel