[Sugar-devel] Debian Advocacy for Sugar - Update - 02-June-2020

Srevin Saju srevinsaju at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jun 2 13:00:12 EDT 2020

Great feat.

> Aside, this message is pretty long and I'm assuming future mails will be
too. I have found browser extensions that will render markdown as HTML for
mail but it might look broken in the Sugar-Devel archive. Shall I send
these mails as plaintext next time or is there some other alternative the
community uses?

Regarding this, what about using `github.io` and providing a blog link to
the mailing list, because the current email is not formattable, and might
look more ordered in markdown as you have suggested. I feel you culd create
a repo for `shaansubaiah.github.io` and use a markdown parser or (github
pages / hugo) for

V/r
Srevin Saju