[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer School Portal - Meeting: 1 June 2020

NIKHIL MEHRA nmehra at ph.iitr.ac.in
Mon Jun 1 06:51:18 EDT 2020

Hi,

Today, I had a meeting with Michaël and had discussions about work items
from the last week which basically includes:
- Connect Sugarizer-School-Portal with helm and add a feature to install a
simple chart from the interface.
- Add more translations for the Deployments part and update the error codes.
- Fix bugs and add improvements in current Sugarizer-School-Portal

Problems experienced last week: None

Here is a list of tasks that we have decided for this week:
- Connect local-sugarizer-chart with SSP.
- Add feature to add create an admin in Sugarizer-Server deployment through
SSP.
- Look into implementing the DNS feature in SSP.

PFA slack logs for reference. Next meeting is scheduled for next Monday.

Regards,
Nikhil