[Sugar-devel] GSoC Project Update

Jui Pradhan juipradhan2k at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 12:53:49 EDT 2020

Hi,
This is regarding the project update- Improve and maintain 25 Sugar
Activities. Recently I'm facing a difficult situation with my building
sealed, working on this has kept me hopeful and positive :)

Here is a list of activities and my progress for the month of July. I
haven't included the ones I finished working on in June.

No.

Activity Name

Link to Work

Comments / Progress

1.

Appel-Haken

Few Fixes

Released v25 - #4 <https://github.com/sugarlabs/appel-haken-activity/pull/4>
merged

   -

   Done

2.

Napier

Added new hi translations

Released v6 - #6 <https://github.com/sugarlabs/napier/pull/6> merged

   -

   Done

3.

Jam-clock

Fixed exit with stop button issue, Fixed PyGIWarning and other fixes

Released v3 - #4 <https://github.com/sugarlabs/jam-clock-activity/pull/4>
merged

   -

   Done

4.

DotsAndBoxes

Fixed IndexError, along with issue #16
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/dotsAndBoxes/issues/16>

Released v4 - #18 <https://github.com/sugarlabs/dotsAndBoxes/pull/18> merged

   -

   Done

5.

Block-party activity

Fixed issues - display related issues, Port from GObject to GLib, Added new
game keys, fixed syntax warnings and also fixed unclear instructions.

Preparing to release after #14
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/block-party-activity/pull/14> is merged.

   -

   Release needed

6.

Cow Bulls Activity

Port to python3 along with some substantial changes- PR #17
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/CowBulls-activity/pull/17> - merged

   -

   Release needed

7.

Locosugar

Fixed display issue and scaling, flake8 changes and added new translations.

Release v12 - #18 <https://github.com/sugarlabs/locosugar/pull/18> open

PR to be merged.

8.

Playgo

Tested and release initiated

Release v6 - #16 <https://github.com/sugarlabs/playgo-activity/pull/16> open

PR to be merged.

9.

Stick Hero Activity

Made display related changes, centered the game screen, Changed style from
wildcard imports, Fixed issue - #17
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/stick-hero-activity/issues/17>

Changes in PR - #25
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/stick-hero-activity/pull/25> merged

Release ready for the last python2 version.

   -

   Release needed

10.

Ball-and-brick

Display related issues, center text and use scaling. In Progress PR - #9
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/ball-and-brick-activity/pull/9> open

WIP

11.

View Slides

Port to python3 in progress- Draft PR - #11
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/viewslides/pull/11>

WIP

12.

PyCut

Fix the Display Resolution and other changes #2
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/PyCut/pull/2> (Open PR - WIP)

WIP

Thankyou.
Regards,