[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Knowledge Activity Pack meeting [16 July]

Dhruv Misra dhruvmisra at live.com
Thu Jul 16 10:36:50 EDT 2020

Hey there,

I had the weekly meeting with my mentor Lionel today i.e. 16 July at 13H UTC.

We discussed a new use case for Curriculum and decided to make the changes to how the template title is handled in the activity. We then reviewed the design prototype for Vote and discussed the various workflows and changes required.

  *   Tasks from last week:
     *   Created a design prototype for Vote activity and initialized the project
     *   Tested and finalized the Curriculum activity
     *   Updated the Fraction activity with updated Sugar components

  *   Issues encountered last week: None

  *   Tasks for next week:
     *   Remove template title edit button and handling changing title when adding from a URL in Curriculum
     *   Make the changes to the design prototype of Vote as discussed
     *   Create the basic workflow for Vote

Thanks,
Dhruv Misra