[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer game activity pack meeting (11th July)

prakash ujjwal prakashujjwal1010 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 07:36:14 EDT 2020

I and my mentor Ashish had a meeting on sugarizer game activity pack at
3:00 PM IST on 11th July.

We discussed about the previous tasks.We had a discussion about the
integration of keyboard events in tangram activity. We had discussion
regarding the game screen UI.

   - Previous tasks completed:
   -
      - Started developing tangram activity,
      - Added a game screen,
      - Added some standard tangrams
      - Added tans and their controls
      - Added snapping algorithm to snap tans to other tans or tangram
      - Made game screen responsive.
      - problems faced in previous tasks: none.
   - Tasks in upcoming week:
   -
      - Integrating keyboard events
      - Make requested UI changes
      - Adding level palette
      - Adding hint palette
      - Adding function to check if tangram is solved or not
      - Start implementing random target generation (at the end of the week)

Regards,
Prakash