[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Knowledge Activity Pack meeting [2 July]

Dhruv Misra dhruvmisra at live.com
Thu Jul 2 06:25:35 EDT 2020

Hey there,

I had the weekly meeting with my mentor Lionel today i.e. 2 July at 9H UTC.

We reviewed tasks from last week. We discussed the modifications needed to PDF generation. We then discussed about the ODT generation and talked to mentor Ashish on how we can implement it for Curriculum. We also decided to add a tutorial to Curriculum and to update Sugar components with ES6 features.

  *   Tasks from last week:
     *   Added template selection on new instance startup
     *   Added export to PDF
     *   Added export to DOC
     *   Updated the Sugar components in the template

  *   Issues encountered last week: ODT generation proving troublesome, will be done next week after discussing with mentor Ashish.

  *   Tasks for next week:
     *   Add ODT generation to Curriculum
     *   Add a tutorial to Curriculum
     *   Update Sugar components to use ES6 features
     *   (Optional) Create design prototypes for Vote

Thanks,
Dhruv Misra