[Sugar-devel] no module named sugar.activity.activity

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Jan 30 00:29:50 EST 2020

It is sad that these developers do not have access to Sugar installed on
an XO. The process of upgrading from GTK2 to GTK3 is simple and
practical. The original version of the activity can be run directly. The
new version can be installed in parallel. As changes are made they can
be directly tested. Then the GTK3 version can be uploaded to GitHub.

Tony