[Sugar-devel] GCI Porting task

Abhay Malik eshanmalik150216 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 02:26:18 EST 2020

https://github.com/sugarlabs/tuxpaint-wrapper-activity/pull/4 <https://github.com/sugarlabs/tuxpaint-wrapper-activity/pull/4>, https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-commander/pull/7 <https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-commander/pull/7>. i ported this two repos for this task (I ported these two repos while I was waiting for my task to get reviewed) and both these repos got merged into the master branch,
so for this task can i basically port 3 repos, out of which 2 of them just got merged today into the master branch (the above repos) and this one which im currently working on that includes telepathy (https://github.com/sugarlabs/reflect/pull/13/files <https://github.com/sugarlabs/reflect/pull/13/files>)