[Sugar-devel] [HELP] Introduction, GSOC 2020

ayush nawal ayushnawal457 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 06:29:23 EST 2020

Hello Abhishek,

Welcome to the sugar labs, surely you will enjoy contributing here.

Firstly you should go through these sugar docs, you will find them much
helpful and they will give you a better understanding:
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs

As you mentioned you wanted to port bounce activity to gtk +3, you can go
through this file specifically:
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/src/gtk3-porting-guide.md

I hope this helps, All the best!