[Sugar-devel] [HELP] Introduction, GSOC 2020

Abhishek Tanwar abhishektanwar184 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 06:14:24 EST 2020

Hello sir
Thank you for your response and valuable information . I have found
thesehttps://github.com/sugarlabs/arithmetic/issues/4
andhttps://github.com/sugarlabs/Bounce
activities and I feel comfortable with the code and I want to port this
activity to GTK +3.

Is there any certain procedure that I am supposed to follow in order to
contribute to these two tasks or can I straight away start with it.

Thank you