[Sugar-devel] Port to python3 (3 of 10)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jan 14 16:53:09 EST 2020

Thanks.

I'm almost always off-grid on Sundays.  Specifically from sunset on my Saturday, to sunset on my Sunday.  I'm in the Sydney Australia timezone, but about 400km away.

Also, this week I'm at linux.conf.au.

I expect to catch up with mail, pull requests, and issues some time next week.

I had mentioned this to several people, but perhaps other people were not on IRC.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 02:58:07PM +0530, ayush nawal wrote:
> Don't worry about it abhay, James get busy sometimes on weekends, you can
> continue with any other task till then. Submit a pull request and he will
> surely get back to you in time.
>
> Regards
> Ayush
>
> On Sun, 12 Jan, 2020, 8:23 am Abhay Malik, <[1]eshanmalik150216 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>     Hey, sorry to disturb,
>             It has been more than 36 hours and no one has reviewed my task,
>     just wondering why that happened.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Abhay

> [1] mailto:eshanmalik150216 at gmail.com