[Sugar-devel] Problem with charts activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jan 14 16:48:42 EST 2020

Thanks for testing and reporting the issue Sanjay!

This activity is maintained by me, last release was in late October.  But I'm at linux.conf.au this week, so I'll be looking at the issue next week.

You can either try an older version of the activity, or see if you can get someone else to investigate the problem for you.

The problem might not be caused by the activity; some of the problems are caused by dependencies such as GTK.  In that scenario, older versions of the activity behave just as badly, and a workaround is to downgrade GTK.  We don't have instructions for that, as it depends on the Linux distribution you are using.

If you have found a fix, please add it to the issue.  You don't _have_ to make a pull request if you aren't skilled in that.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:05:02AM +0530, Sanjay Subramaniam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There was a tiny issue with the Charts activity and I reported it here: [1]
> https://github.com/sugarlabs/chart/issues/7. I'm not sure if the repository is
> actively maintained, so I thought I'll drop a message here.
>
> Can someone tell me what do about this now?
>
> Best,
> Sanjay

> [1] https://github.com/sugarlabs/chart/issues/7

James Cameron